Beginning OS-development.

Jonathan James Jonathan.James@securitysector.com
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 21:09:41 +0100

Dear all.
Since this list has been brought to some kind of life I would like to take that opportunity to ask every OS-developer on the list for help.
I would like to develop my own very small and very simple OS, that just simply boots into it's environment and then displays a message or something like that.
And then after learning how that works, I would probably move on to more advanced concepts.
Does anyone on this list own some kind of source that would demonstrate this fairly simple task, or is there a kind soul out there who can serve me this code?
I would be very greatful to the person or persons who help me with this.

Yours Sincerely
Jonathan James