Help! I don't know the language! (fwd)

Tril dem@tunes.org
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 11:15:42 -0700 (PDT)

I dont really feel like answering this right now.  Someone else on
this list care to?  (Leave the author CC:ed, who is not subscribed)

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>
This message is placed in the public domain.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:25:47 -0400
From: Splak <splak@mindspring.com>
To: dem@tunes.org
Subject: Help! I don't know the language!

Dear sir,
    Please, take a moment to respond to my query. I am a beginning
programmer and wish to take guidance as to which computer language I should
learn first, second, thrird, etc. I must say that my interest in the matter
is financial. I do not wish to waste my time or resources learning something
which there is or will not be a market lucrative enough to support my
efforts now or in the future. My computer currently is an Apple Blue @ White
G3 400Mhz PowerPC.

--
Thank You for your time,