Can we hijack this list?

Thomas M. Farrelly s720@ii.uib.no
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 18:19:38 +0200

Paul Dufresne wrote:

> Lately Fare suggested that people wishing to change Tunes in a group
> of 'techies' talking about OS, should rather move here to discuss.
>
> Well, I have a feeling of not being on the good mailing-list to have
> casual conversations about OS in general if I don't came with new
> ideas in my message.
>
> Maybe it would be better to create an 'os-techies' or 'os-meeting'
> whatever please you most to have such conversation.
>
> OTOH (On the Other Hand), the traffic here is so low that I wonder if
> there is anybody to annoy by not staying clearly on the 'ideas' topic.

Since there isn't an enormous amount of activity ( not more than 20
messages a day ), why don't
we all just use one list?

Feel free to specify more presicely what the message is about in the
subject line. For example 'OS:', 'Language:', 'OS-Security',
'Language-Implementation', and so on. Choose whatever

    Thomas M.  Farrelly     s720@ii.uib.no     www.lstud.ii.uib.no/~s720