Sorry

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 14:54:35 +0200

On Thu, Jul 29, 1999 at 07:34:36AM +0200, Thierry Dussuet wrote:
> I excuse me bout the 'polluting' of this list. I won't do it again, but I
> didn't even knew that 'os-HELP' exists, so now ill send my questions there.
OK. I hope I wasn't too rude.

Lists charters for os-ideas and os-help are respectively at:
	http://lists.tunes.org/list/os-ideas/info.html
	http://lists.tunes.org/list/os-help/info.html

[ "Faré" | VN: Уng-Vû Bân | Join the TUNES project!   http://www.tunes.org/  ]
[ FR: François-René Rideau | TUNES is a Useful, Nevertheless Expedient System ]
[ Reflection&Cybernethics  | Project for  a Free Reflective  Computing System ]
Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.
		-- Gandhi