Is anyone out there

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 19:50:46 +0100

On Thu, Mar 04, 1999 at 05:49:37PM -0000, Peter Clifton wrote:
> I subscribed to this mailing list a week ago,
> but I havn't got any messages from it yet. Is it me, or is noone using it?
It isn't you.

Now, if you have an OS idea that hasn't been rebated many times
on other archived lists, or an OS problem that isn't solved by using
e.g. the OS kit, well, feel free to propose!

And if you have *solutions* that you are proud of, feel free to post, too!

Note: since these lists are publicly archived, publishing ideas here
is a good way to assert "prior art",
so as to avoid further patent or copyright problems,
and claim citation in scientific literature...

[ "Faré" | VN: Уng-Vû Bân | Join the TUNES project!   http://www.tunes.org/  ]
[ FR: François-René Rideau | TUNES is a Useful, Nevertheless Expedient System ]
[ Reflection&Cybernethics  | Project for  a Free Reflective  Computing System ]
``gode'' in french (pronounce as ``god'' in english) means a dildo; the latin
word for god is ``deus'', which pronounces like the tennis scoring term
``deuce'' in english. How can anyone see anything intrinsically holy in words?
		-- Faré