Would anybody be interested in reading my operating system ideas?

davidY davidyang102 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 19:09:17 PDT 2006

Hi,

I have started writing a blog of my ideas on computer operating systems. It
is not on the low level details, but describing a structure. It is not
completely done yet, and many ideas are in flux. Can anybody have a read and
tell me if I am insane or whether any of this makes sense? I have read quite
widely on this topic. Please say how it is bad, or good. I am not very good
at this yet. I hope to get better ^_^

A brief description of design principles behind it
http://windozer007.blogspot.com/2006/06/operating-systems.html

Here is the link to the blog, with further elaborations of the ideas I
express in the above link, or modifications to the ideas (the more recent
blogs are of lesser thought/quality, due to time constraints)
http://windozer007.blogspot.com/

Cheers,

David
**