some fixes + current status

Tril dem at tunes.org
Sat May 27 12:45:10 PDT 2000

http://www.tunes.org/~water/slate-semantics.html, in the paragraph that
begins "Built-in support for behavioral reflection:", there is an Update:
which trails off and doesn't finish its sentence.

In "Objects (and functions) are blocks:" on the same page, it should begin
"Unlike the languages Self and Smalltalk", not "Unlike the language..."

I fixed the mailing list archive; now it actually shows the posts, and
will update daily.  This post is also a test to see if the list is still
working, since it's been silent for two months.  :-)

I finished reading all of the Slate page, and it looks pretty good.  Is
the question still open as to whether Slate will "become part of, or
become the TUNES HLL?"  Never mind, I'll go catch up on the tunes mailing
list since that is where it should be discussed.

--
David Manifold <dem at tunes.org> http://bespin.dhs.org/~dem/
This message is placed in the public domain.