New role query methods.

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Aug 12 15:38:56 PDT 2003

I've added some helpful query methods for getting a feel and inspecting
objects in the system. They are:

methodNamesAt: - answers the method selector names in an array that the
object directly dispatches in the given indexed position.

methodsNamed: - answers an array of the method objects themselves that the
object dispatches to in any position with the selector name.

methodsNamed:at: - narrows the above query to one position.

I've also fixed delegateNames which had a bug. Don't forget there's
slotNames as well, and "selector findOn: signature" and such.

I'll probably hack up a throw-away inspector for the command line, to put
a decent interface on all of these.