Near-total debugging

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Mon Dec 8 00:16:51 PST 2003

Thanks to the incredible interest and assistance of Squeaker Douglas
Brebner, I'm pleased to report that the UI libraries are now totally
loadable, and every one of the main libraries with the exception of
matrix.slate which has a syntax issue which eludes me presently. Quite a
bit had been neglected, but with everything in a known state of freshness,
it'll be easier to track when and what effects changes have.

This should make it a lot easier for you to experiment with the CVS
versions of Slate. I just posted a -current tarball in the usual place:

http://slate.tunes.org/downloads/slate-current.tar.gz

and probably with some extension work and more debugging, make a 0.2.1
release out of it after a couple of weeks.