parsing of ^ MAY be wrong

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 16:58:01 PDT 2003

I have rewFile: 'src/bag.slate' .  All did well except:

Line 110: Bad keyword message
b@( Bag traits) remove: obj ifAbsent: block [ |  :b :obj :block count | (
count:
( b contents at:  obj ifAbsent: [])) = 1 ifTrue: [ b contents removeKey:
obj]
ifFalse: [ b contents at:  obj put:  count - 1].
obj].

That corresponds to:
b@(Bag traits) remove: obj ifAbsent: block
"Decrement the number of occurrences noted. Remove the key entirely if
there's
only 1. Otherwise, run the exception."
[| count |
  (count: (b contents at: obj ifAbsent: [^ block value])) = 1
    ifTrue: [b contents removeKey: obj]
    ifFalse: [b contents at: obj put: count - 1].
  obj
].

So the ^ block value have disappeared.
I' ll probably seardh the reason why myself.

But if it is expected that 'src/compiler/parser.slate' will be replaced by
something
new in the next few days, please notify me.