Binary release issues

Tril tril at tunes.org
Mon Jul 28 18:37:37 PDT 2003

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 01:57:03PM -0700, Brian T Rice wrote:
> So, I am asking for some assistance in producing binaries for Linux/x86,

Compiled a slate binary on debian unstable (with ECL's "latest
source-code release"), with no problems that I could detect.  I don't
know slate, but it is repeating constants back to me OK.  I suppose
Debian binaries are compatible with other distros.  What's required for
a binary release?  If you tell me what files to include I can upload a
tarball.

--
Tril 0. Byte <tril at tunes.org> http://tril.tunes.org/
PGP key fingerprint: DADB ED32 6E54 80D0 7E69  7549 C3A3 446F CAA4 66C0