Test binaries uploaded. Please test these out.

Nicolas et Ryoko nicolas.pelletier3 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 29 13:19:19 PDT 2003

Brian T Rice <water at tunes.org> writes:

> On Tue, 29 Jul 2003, Nicolas et Ryoko wrote:
> >
> > Netscpape  4.79  (which  I am  using  at  work)  does not  render  the
> > slate.tunes.org  pages right:  links  and text  get mingled  together,
> > resulting in an unreadable mess.
>
> That browser is a real shame. :P I'm using CSS almost exclusively for
> layout, which is probably what the confusion is.

I guess so.

> Just so it's clear: is the online copy of the manual itself mangled and
> unreadible? What I could do is distribute the HTML version of the manual
> without the stylesheet, which would make it render in the default way.

Most text is still readable,  but navigation is impaired, as the links
beside the Next:,  Previous:, etc words bump into  these words and the
buttons  with  the  same  functions  do not  respond  (but  that  nice
rectangle around the buttons is still perfectly drawn ;-) )

A version without the stylesheet would be a nice fallback.

--
Nicolas