[glenalec@shoalhaven.net.au: Slate 0.1 binaries. I can't get it to work!]

Tril tril at tunes.org
Thu Jul 31 11:22:19 PDT 2003

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 11:13:29AM -0700, Tril wrote:
> I installed the appropriate binary and just get the message:
>
> bash-2.05b$ cd /slate
> bash-2.05b$ ./slate
> Illegal instruction

I'm guessing a CPU mismatch... are the binaries compiled for lowest
common denominator (Intel 386, no optimizations for 486 or higher)?

I'm posting my slate and ecl binaries compiled on debian unstable at the
temporary location of http://tril.tunes.org/tmp/slate/
They're not stripped so I bzip2ed them, they're about 3MB uncompressed
each.  Let me know if they work for you.

--
Tril 0. Byte <tril at tunes.org> http://tril.tunes.org/
PGP key fingerprint: DADB ED32 6E54 80D0 7E69  7549 C3A3 446F CAA4 66C0