I give up on print in writer.slate

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 18:23:23 PDT 2003

I have a problem in writer.slate about print of roles of MethodNode.
It try to put roles statements inside an ArrayNode statements, then print
it.
Printing ArrayNode is based on the fact that an ArrayNode is a
CompoundStatementNode.
That is, ArrayNode resend, to print it's contents.

But as soon I try to add roles statements in ArrayNode statements, the
ArrayNode stop
to be a CompoundStatementNode, so that the resend in ArrayNode, call itself,
filling
the stack.

Normally, ArrayNode statements is {}. Someone able to copy roles in the
ArrayNode while
keeping it a CompoundStatementNode?