I give up on print in writer.slate

Lee Salzman lsalzman at telerama.com
Mon Jun 2 20:10:29 PDT 2003

The problem had nothing to do with the ArrayNode at all. The problem was
that

UnaryMessageNode
  selector: lobby
  arguments: {ImplicitArgumentNode}

was the role in this case. ImplicitArgumentNode did not define a print
method, and so used the default print method. The default print method
was simply buggy and called itself.

Anyway, I checked in fixes for all of this stuff into CVS. LiteralNodes
currently don't print properly because printOn: still needs to be fixed
in the interpreter, but DO NOT worry about this, since Brian is working
on it as we speak.

Lee