What should I do to have an account?

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Thu May 8 04:01:13 PDT 2003

On Thu, 8 May 2003, Paul Dufresne wrote:

> Well, is there a way for me to have an account to commit my suggestions to
> Slate?
> Is having a Tunes account, (wich I don't have anymore, but that I could ask
> Tril for), enough?

Ask for a Tunes account and Slate group access. Just make sure to discuss
design changes before committing them; there are a lot of things that are
implicit in our designs versus regular Smalltalk designs or other design
ideas which are not obvious, and we've not discussed everything involved
on the list yet.