Now I am able to commit my changes

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 13:19:53 PDT 2003

Well, I have added a small comment in Bag.slate, just to test
if I was REALLY (I tried with -n -t, but wanted to see it for real) able to
commit
changes. And then I covered my traces by removing it with admin. :-)
I was a bit surprised to see that I add admin access.

I am not very at ease anyway with CVS.
I did read a bit about branches, and maybe I would be more comfortable to
add stuff in my own branch. Does it seems like a good idea?
For minor bugs I am quite sure what I am doing, I think I would change
directly on Main branch.

Some opinions on this?