Documenting method state of development

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 13:32:15 PDT 2003

Somehow, I feel like maybe I could be trying stuff, not yet ready to be
tested.
And this leads me to think about comments we could had inside, or in a
separate file,
about state of each method.

I have a bad habit of trying before thinking. And I like to avoid
this for myself.

Just expressing some state that we could use, and give some code for:
-english-like
-translated to Slate, but not revised
-semantically revised
-syntactically revised (maybe, only after this, should the method be
uncommented)
-tested with at least a common case
-tested with special cases
-tested with a lot of data
-used for 6 months
-used for a long time

Does it seems a good idea?
If yes, directly inside the code, or in a separate file?