[ANN] Slate presentation at Smalltalk Solutions '03

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Fri May 9 14:08:19 PDT 2003

It hasn't really been announced yet, but the set of presenters for the
SS03 conference in a couple of months has been chosen, and Slate made the
list, so I will be travelling there to give a full explanation and
demonstration of the features and ideas, and soliciting some feedback.

Generally I'd prefer to have a working (demonstrable) compiler by then, if
not a full bootstrap, but generally my target is to make as much of the
libraries usable as possible, including the graphics / interface code. I
will resort to CL libraries if I must to get everything going.

I'm working on a paper and presentation to go with it already, of course.

Wish us luck!