ifNotNil: [...]. ifNil: [] in parseBlock

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 19:23:56 PDT 2003

I believe (since this code is a bit hard to understand I prefer Lee to
check)
there is a bad dot after the ifNotNil block in the followings line of
parseBlock, in parser.slate:

                    block inputVariables
                      ifNotNil:
                        [
                          variable:
                            (block inputVariables
                              detect: [| :inputVariable | inputVariable name
= name]
                              ifNone:
                                [error: 'Line ' ; p lexer lineNumber print ;
'Input variable declaration in method'])
                        ].  <--- BAD DOT -----------------------
                      ifNil:
                        [
                          variable: Compiler VariableNode clone.
                          variable scope: block.
                          variable name: name.
                          block localVariables at: name put: variable.
                          inputVariables nextPut: variable
                        ]

By the way, I think ifNotNil:ifNil does not exist yet, what exist is
ifNil:ifNotNil, from memory.