Nil clone == Nil

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Sep 16 11:30:01 PDT 2003

I'm sorry I didn't reply promptly, but I had to think about the solution,
and was also working on a few other things.

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003, Nicolas et Ryoko wrote:

> Hello,
>
> with the  latest cvs, Nil  clone == Nil  returns False (True  clone ==
> True and False clone == False  also do the same). The clone method for
> Oddball in prims.lisp had a  typo. Reading a little further, the clone
> method for Namespace  shows the same problem. The  attached file fixes
> this.

Well, this behavior has been present for a few months, actually. We
explicitly picked Oddball and Namespace vs. Oddball traits and Namespace
traits because we didn't want clones to even respond to #clone. But now I
see that we were failing to override the more important #clone, so I see
that your solution is fine. :)

It's now incorporated. Thanks! :)