0.3 enters alpha phase

Glenn Alexander glenalec at shoalhaven.net.au
Wed Apr 28 07:44:57 PDT 2004

Wheee.

Just as I'm 12 hours (8 of which are sleep) from being de-netted for a
week (taking my mum to visit my in-laws up in Shenyang, NE China).

Oh, well, I will have nice dreams of running slate while I am away and
hopefully 0.3 will be out of alpha when I get back.

Great work.

PS. I haven't given up on my little slate-machine (sic ;-) hardware
project, it is just pupating. But it has metamorphised to be
unrecognisable from what I had origionally planned and is still a very
fast moving target - way too fast to make it off scrap sheets of A3
paper and onto a web page.

Glenn Alexander
(B.Teach, B.Ed Major IT Education, University of Wollongong Australia)
http://www.shoalhaven.net.au/~glenalec

I use GNU/Linux: http://www.gnu.org / http://www.linux.org
from Debian: http://www.debian.org