[RFI] src/lib/inVM

Brian T. Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Aug 3 10:45:10 PDT 2004

You've identified a current problem, but this is the wrong solution. I am
working on a new module system to help users identify what's in the /image/,
and manage basic dependencies.

One reason what you mention would not work is that the core/bootstrap image
definition may change in the future, and indeed anyone can change it, not
just us.