[BUG] Which libs loads, and which don't!

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 12:01:39 PDT 2004

After I had stolen Ken Causey's two lines:
_ at lobby requires: _ [].
_ at lobby provides: _ [].

I was able to test which libs loads, and which don't.

Here is the results:

binaryTree: ok

buffer: ok

digraph: The following condition was signaled:
The method #SortedSet was not found for the following arguments:
{(globals . prototypes . VM . Types .
                Mixins . traits )}
graph: ok

group: ok

inspect: ok (Is the You are in a maze of objects needed?)

lzw: The method #Trie was not found for the following arguments:
{(globals . prototypes . VM . Types .
                Mixins . traits )}
matrix: ok

module: The method #modules was not found for the following arguments:
{(traits . False . lobby . bootstrapInterpreter .
                specialOops . Nil . NoRole . Symbols .
                bootstrapSymbols . bootstrapCharacters . True . Console )}
I made this one last.

predicate: ok

random: ok

regex: The following condition was signaled:
The method #'*' was not found for the following arguments:
{Nil. 16}

relation: ok

singleSet: ok

sortedSet: ok

subject: ok

sugar: ok

terminal: ok

test: ok

text: ok

time: ok

tokenizer: ok

version: ok

vt220: ok

xml: ok

I don't expect to do any Slate in the next 4 hours, so anybody can have fun
hunting for the bugs of libs that don't load.

--Paul

Des mécanismes de contrôle parental puissants permettent à votre enfant de
découvrir tout ce qu’Internet a à offrir.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/parental&ST=1&xAPID=1983&DI=2043
Commencez dès maintenant à profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et
obtenez les deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.