Range>>at: patch

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Aug 4 06:43:45 PDT 2004

Cool.  Shortly after starting this thread Lee pointed out on IRC that it
wasn't really appropriate due to the non-mono-objectiveness of Slate,
which I suspected all along.  And it occurred to me then that I should
have simply used the dispatch signature (which I called specification at
the time).

Now if I can just remember that and not let habit take over...

Ken