[BUG] alpha VM (Aug 6) crash on Abort evaluation of expression

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 16:23:09 PDT 2004

I compiled a new VM from latest vm.h and vm.c, and used vm.exe with new
little.image.
However, I am still using 'old' current-cvs.tar.gz sources.

I have been able to VM generateVM: 'dingo'.

But if I enter a bad expression, and try to Abort evaluation of expression:
===
Emitting module to file
printing warnings...
emitting prologue...
emitting prototypes...
emitting constants...
emitting variables...
emitting methods...
Nil
Slate 3> [] heapAllocate.
False
Slate 4> ksajf.
The following condition was signaled:
The method #ksajf was not found for the following arguments:
{(prototypes . globals . Mixins . C .
                Types . VM . traits )}

The following restarts are available:
0)      Inspect a stack frame
1)      Abort evaluation of expression
2)      Quit Slate
Debug [0..2]: 1

C:\slate-current>
===

It crashes and exit vm.exe.

VM was build with Bloodshed Dev-C++, MINGW, same version I used in previous
messages.

--Paul

Partagez une seule photo ou un diaporama complet dans MSN Messenger.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/messenger Commencez dès
maintenant à profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et obtenez les
deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.