Possible problem with latest image/vm set?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat Aug 7 10:37:14 PDT 2004

I got up this morning to find Lee had been hard at work overnight.  So I
downloaded the vm/image set from the alpha direct and cvs updated.  I
used the download vm/image set to build a new vm/image set, this worked
fine.  I then used the new vm/image set which loaded fine.  I loaded the
tests and all the tests passed excepting the SUnit tests.  Now the SUnit
tests have had an error for a while now so that wasn't really a
surprise, but it's happening differently now.  Before running the suite
would complete and you would get the report as normal.  But now I get:

Slate 7> UnitTests SUnit suite run.
The following condition was signaled:
The method #signalFailureDescription: was not found for the following
arguments:
{0 run,	0 passed,	0 failed,	0 error. 'Foo'}

The following restarts are available:
0)	Inspect a stack frame
1)	Abort evaluation of expression
2)	Quit Slate
Debug [0..2]: 1

After choosing to abort as you see above:

The following condition was signaled:
{"Stack"} is empty.

No restarts are available.
Debug:

This is the first time I've ever seen this prompt.  Actually I guess
it's the same problem there just aren't any options.  Needless to say
the only response I can get now seems to be the above.

Ken