Bytecode disassembler

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Fri Aug 13 10:49:46 PDT 2004

The jump offset is always assumed little endian on any platform (so is
not read as a raw 16 bit value, but byte-after-byte). Too much hassle to
have the interpreter's bytecode differ depending on endianness. The
interpreter's bytecode, atleast, should run identical on any platform.
I can't say the same about the images, though. :)

Lee