Code Blocks

Brian T. Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Aug 31 13:53:07 PDT 2004

Pupeno <pupeno at pupeno.com> said:

> Some of the things I show in the example may seem stupid or ovious to lots
of
> people here, but for newcomers from legacy languages, it's important. Maybe

> an example like this could be added to the manual ?

This is a great idea, and I'll gladly accept and incorporate changes to the
manual to make things more obvious for everybody (or get CVS access for those
who want to do it themselves). I just totally don't have the perspective any
more of not having read shelves and shelves of theory-oriented computer
science books, and I admit the manual is lacking because of it.