readConsole (prim64) writeConsole (prim65) (undefinedreferences)

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 15:32:56 PST 2004

I said:
>Same as before.
>I even tried to make a new cvs checkout slate in a temporary directory, and
>got the
>same result as before. (did a get-alpha too)
And now I add:
Well, it looks like Lee have removed the code that was GENERATING
readConsole
and writeConsole in primitives 64 and 65 of vm.c, but they are still in
current
(December 14, 10h47) alpha/vm.c.

I still don't clearly understand what they (readConsole,writeConsole) are.
Are they ncurses calls? I am supposed to have ncurses Debian packages
installed (ncurses-term, libncurses5, ncurses-base, ncurses-bin,
libncurses5-dev,
libncursesw5) so I don't see why vm.o is not linking correctly.

--Paul