Network-HTML archival

Lyndon Tremblay humasect at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 18 11:35:27 PST 2004

Here is a "port" of Network-HTML from Squeak. Untested thoroughly, it
doesn't actually work as it is - I will wait for a "lazier" debugger as I
must move on to something else - storing here for interest and archival
purposes. Perhaps someone will pick it up before I come back to it.

But note, Network-HTML is Squeak is not "good". I was going to use it for
batch processing some HTML conversions for christmas. Doing that by hand at
this point is faster.

Extracts to src/html
load src/html/html.slate
(this in turn loads src/lib/predicate.slate)

-Lyndon