[BUG] SmartConsole (was Re: String is: ByteArray?)

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Fri Dec 31 11:01:05 PST 2004

I ran into a bug after your initial check-in and testing session last
night.

Reproduction:
Update to latest CVS, run "make get-alpha", build (with plugins), run,
etc...
type "load: 'src/plugins/smart-console/init.slate'."
type "repl." when that completes.
Type in anything, and hit the <TAB> key. You'll get a one-past-end
Sequence access error. e.g.:

Slate 15> lobb<TAB>The following condition was signaled:
4 is not a key in {"ExtensibleArray" $l. $o. $b. $b}