Bootstrap notes

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Fri Jan 9 16:08:44 PST 2004

I'll try to take care of the compatibility at some point soon (I'm
probably just using the wrong output option). I've also moved the .ps and
.pdf outputs to http://slate.tunes.org/doc/ to make them more visible, and
also so you can see their relative age. I've noticed that I forget to
update those formats of the output often enough. :)