0.3 Updates

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Sat Jul 17 14:21:54 PDT 2004

The Makefile has been added to CVS in the main directory. The generated
vm sources and images are now at
http://slate.tunes.org/downloads/alpha/ (big and little.image stand for
endianness of your platform)... These will be the core of the new
distribution in terms of what people start with, so please test them
any which way you can think of. Thanks!