tokenizer, streams, bugfixes WAS: FW: patch

Brian T. Rice water at tunes.org
Mon Jul 19 15:03:29 PDT 2004

Lendvai Attila <Attila.Lendvai at netvisor.hu> said:

> ok, here i forward stuff to the list and will do so later. i just tought
it's not really useful until you approve it and put it in cvs...

> note: withOpenNamed sounds quite strange for me. openNamed is much more
natural, but it breaks the with* conventions...

That's because it's not just an opening action. The method opens the file,
hands the block the Resource object for it, runs the block once, and then
ensure:s that it is closed when the block exits... a mild form of a transaction.