file truncate

Brian T. Rice water at tunes.org
Thu Jul 29 11:13:50 PDT 2004

While this is true, we will have to venture beyond ANSI C eventually,
and right now we have no configuration which allows for this. The squeak
VM source setup is a bit too cumbersome, but I'll develop one that works
for us. The longer we delay that, the longer we'll have to do without
actual features.