Tip of the day

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Nov 2 08:07:37 PST 2004

Perhaps you should explain what ledit is. I don't have it installed on
OS X, and don't know what it is or where to get it. Anyway, the emacs
mode is better.

Also, I do NOT want to include GNU readline into Slate. See
terminal.slate for a proper line-editing facility; it's just not wired
in to the terminfo stuff or at least the standard input codes.