Make target for obtaining alpha files

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Nov 2 11:20:17 PST 2004

Since keeping up to date with the development pace and bootstrapping is
not trivial, we've added a target to the top-level Makefile called
"get-alpha" which will grab alpha VM's and images from the Slate
website. This uses wget, but at the same time may overwrite whatever
images and sources you have of the same name in your top Slate
directory, so make sure you always have copies or rename them (perhaps
we'll add an automation to provide a safe default).