Can't load iterator.slate

Todd Fleming todd at flemingcnc.com
Thu Nov 4 20:51:11 PST 2004

Brian Rice wrote:

> Bonus points (I guess that means a free feature request granted) if
> someone remembers what infect: does. ;-)

Woohoo! I remember because I saw infect explained while reading through
the archive over the past couple days. I hope this doesn't count as
cheating...

container infect [] replaces each element with the result of applying
that element to the block.

container infect [| :a | a + 1].  will increment each element, assuming
of course that the contents are all magnitudes.

I am curious about something; why was this named infect? I suspect you
named it that way so you can write the following: HardDisk infect [| :_
| Windows]. ;)

Todd