Can't load iterator.slate

Todd Fleming todd at flemingcnc.com
Fri Nov 5 12:42:03 PST 2004

Brian Rice wrote:

> Yep

So I guess it's time for my free feature request. Mua-hahahaha

How about this: it would be really, really helpful if Slate could solve
NP-complete problems on deterministic machines in polynomial time, in
such a way that no other language could repeat (Turing-completeness
theory not withstanding :) ).

On a more serious note, I have a question about where Slate is going.
Does/will Slate support first class continuations? This isn't a feature
request because these are so controversial. They are both a means to
produce amazing features (coroutines, threading, prolog-style
backtracking, easy stateful http services, ...) and a method of blowing
goto-sized confusion into code.

Todd