Does it make sense to remove slots ?

Pupeno pupeno at pupeno.com
Sun Nov 7 12:51:40 PST 2004

Je Dimanĉo Novembro 7 2004 16:48, Todd Fleming skribis:
> Now I have a question for you, Pupeno. Does Ellipse subsume all of the
> functionality of Circle? If so, is Circle necessary?
I created Circle because there are places where you already have a lot of
variable/parameter/slots and having Circle instead of Ellipse is handy... but
it seems a couple of methods on Ellipse would be enough. So, probably Circle
is not needed.

> Another question: will Ellipse eventually support rotation?
I don't know... Ellipes can be really complecated if you go that way... but I
think so... if we are copying CLIM, yes, Ellipses should be rotable:
http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~unk6/clim-spec/3-2.html#_128
--
Pupeno: pupeno at pupeno.com - http://www.pupeno.com