A Humasect Patch

Lyndon Tremblay humasect at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 30 11:52:43 PST 2004

Here is a 500-line patch. It must be manually sifted through, I had to do
this in a hurry but before I forget. It contains: untested Socket, untested
FileDescriptorSet (fdset), OpenGL bindings (not ALL of the API currently),
two versions of FloatArray: one based on ByteArray, and one ported from
Squeak. Also cleaned C SimpleGenerator emitHeader: - oh yeah, and SDL
bindings for events (in 'Huma'). Makefile fixed for cygwin (doesn't call
libtool silly)

I apologise for the mess, if it isn't of much importance besides curiosity,
perhaps waiting for me to finish up and package it, but that is indefinate
at the moment.

-Lyndon