first draft for Slate's ffi

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 03:26:01 PDT 2004

No, I didn't checked Ken Causey's work.
I think I am still expecting him to make it public somewhere. Is it?

Somehow, I guess I would like a comment on the idea of making a
foreigh methode definition, be just like any other methode definition,
except that it would have a macro attached (like `pidginPrimitive) but
with a dynLibrary object as a parameter, and a function name.

It would have an empty body too, since the body is in the dll.

I see no reason, why it should not used the same dispatching
system as other methods.

And that Slate would take in charge to translate the parameters
automatically, at calling time.

--Paul

----Original Message Follows----
From: Pupeno <pupeno at pupeno.com>
Have you checked Ken Causey's work ?
----

Profitez des puissants filtres de courriels indésirables articulés sur la
technologie brevetée MicrosoftMD SmartScreen.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/junkmail Commencez dès
maintenant à profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et obtenez les
deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.