FFI prototype

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 17:48:38 PDT 2004

Ken said:
>This is only known to work on Linux.  You need libffi (I'm using what
>Debian calls libffi3 which comes with GCC, an older version may work,
>I'm not sure.) and of course support for dlopen/dlsym/dlclose.
In package description for libffi3-dev, it says to use it with gcc-3.4,
so I intend to use libffi2-dev, since my gcc version is 3.3.4.
But I didn't test your code yet.

However, I'd like to thank you for this release, since I found lot of
things on how to include stuff in the VM. And it answer many questions
I was asking myself.

Just to be clear, my reading of the code seems to indicate that for now,
you don't allows parameters to be passed to called function in dll.
I am just saying it, to let know Pupeno, that it is not ready for SDL yet.

--Paul