Image startup hooks

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Fri Apr 1 12:34:09 PST 2005

Further note: this is in main, not alpha, but does not require any
modified image or VM. Just start up one of the downloaded current VMs
to have it load up this functionality. Once everyone's happy with the
way it works, and ExternalLibrary is verified to be doing the right
thing, I'll move it into alpha.