Debian and Ubuntu packages available

Glenn Alexander glenalec at shoalhaven.net.au
Tue Apr 26 23:09:32 PDT 2005

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 04:46, Helmut Grohne wrote:
> Hello slate users,
>
> for those among you who use debian or ubuntu i created
> packages that should be easy to install and use. If you have
> any complaints about these packages please tell me.

OK ;-)

I have added the slate.tunes.org binary source into apt sources.list
and Synaptic finds and downloads the package fine, but then complains
about a size mismatch and won't install:

W: Failed to fetch
http://slate.tunes.org/downloads/debian/./slate_0.3.3_i386.deb Size
mismatch

keep up the good work: it's appreciated!
Glenn

Glenn Alexander
(B.Teach, B.Ed Major IT Education, University of Wollongong Australia)
Home site: http://www.shoalhaven.net.au/~glenalec
Jabber:    glenalec @ jabber.org