Unit values

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Apr 27 09:55:27 PDT 2005

I think the attention you two have given this library has reached a
threshhold. If you read the source, you'll see that I just ported it
from Smalltalk-80 and didn't care too much about it.

Right now, you two care more about it than I do. So put your fingers
where your mouth is, and code up these changes yourself and use darcs
send so I can apply them.

Patches speak louder than words! :)