Error while bootstrapping

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Apr 27 12:14:53 PDT 2005

I can't reproduce the error you're seeing. Did you update via DARCS as
well? Only with the latest code updates will new images work suitably -
there is a back-and-forth dependency here between the code tree and the
image.

I think what you're seeing is due to the part of post-bootstrap.slate
where the auto-load setup occurs and it finds paths to objects which
other Slate files define, so that's where the path code becomes
critical, and there are some recent patches to path.slate which are
necessary for it to work.