[ENH] Command-line argument access in the image

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Thu Dec 29 01:14:50 PST 2005

Actually, I realized and/or remembered that --load calls are
processed before --eval expressions (in "Image
handleStandardCommandOptions"). So:

slate --load src/mobius/init.slate --eval fullCleanBootstrap.

will currently do a basic bootstrap for you (I just tested this). You
could modify fullCleanBootstrap to automate extra things like
launching the new VM and image... I suppose.