Site issues, plans

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Sat Dec 31 20:28:48 PST 2005

Yeah, I agree, and I don't want to play the "whose camp are we in"
political game.

So if it's "slate language", which of the ways to write it would be
best? Ruby has ruby-lang.org.
slatelang.org, slate-lang.org, slate-language.org.

I could always confuse things a little and talk about the "Slate
environment" or something like that, since the language will
eventually look less like what it is now and probably be more
federated in some distant future. "slate-env.org", "slate-world.org",
"slate-os.org"? :P

Maybe the solution is slate.info... argh, that's taken, too.

Marketing of the things I'm too familiar with gets on my nerves...
hopefully someone who doesn't feel like an insider can shed some
light on what makes sense.